Monday, July 7, 2008

And then we came to the end

We survived our 36 + hour trip home. Even though Jameson suffered the most during the trip (almost 2 days in a pet carrier with no bathroom break!), she's recovered the fastest.

I don't want to go into the horror of our trip home, but suffice it to say that it was like the movie "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles," but not funny. At all.

I just want to thank everyone for reading along with our adventure and sending me comments. So, thanks :-) I enjoyed writing for you, and I hope that you enjoyed reading it!

I won't be posting here any more since we're home; we're (hopefully) off to a new adventure soon. I'm on the job interview circuit. The picture above is from my first interview location. Pretty, no?

2 comments:

Jonathan Benda said...

Hmmm... I think you missed the exit ramp to Taichung on your way back... Anyway, glad you all survived the trip!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your blog, but I'm glad you and D. are home safe and sound.

Good luck with your interviews!!!

Deb