Friday, December 28, 2007

Who's in charge here?

The semester here has almost ended. We've had our final classes and are getting ready for exams. Our holiday break begins January 18th, and runs to mid February. This academic schedule has been hard for me because it is so different from what I'm used to. But I am happy to have survived the first 6 months.

On the last day of class, I had D take photos of me with my students. Photo-taking, I found out, is a very popular last-day activity. In one of my classes, every single student wanted an individual photo with me. I do wonder what they do with these pictures. Maybe they take them home to show their parents?

Anyway, here are some photos for you -- two of my ARW classes (Academic Reading & Writing). Some of my smartest students were in these two classes -- I suspect that I'll keep in touch with a number of these students for years to come.


1 comment:

Jonathan Benda said...

They probably put the pics on their own blogs or photo-sharing sites, I imagine. That's what my students seem to do...